Friday, January 15, 2010

VOTE SCOTT BROWN

I have to admit at the beginning of this special election I was going to vote for Joe Kennedy.  I like what he stands for and I figured he had about as much of a chance of beating the Democrats in Massachusetts as anyone else, slim and none.  The Dems have a strangle hold on this state that they keep with the help of Unions and corruption – but I repeat myself.

Anyway as the race has developed I woke up and can see that Scott Brown has a very good chance of winning this.  If all the folks that say they back him actually go vote he should win big – even with the Dem ballot box stuffing.

What bothers me now is the emails I keep getting from the Carla Howell and the Small Government movement in this state.  I understand that Brown is not a libertarian like Joe Kennedy is.  I also would like a true small L libertarian in the Senate.  Unlike them I can see that this is not the time.

 We need to look long term here folks.  This is an election that we never thought we would see in MA.  We have a very poor Dem candidate that has screwed up bad.  The people are pissed at the Dems and they are in charge in DC so a vote for any other party is a vote against them.  The people want CHANGE and they have not delivered.  The problem is a vote for a third party is still a vote for Martha at this point.  We do not have a strong enough third party to win this.  Scott Brown can win this.

I for one would rather have a good guy like Scott get in there than vote for the "ideal" guy and get Martha in the Senate.  It is time to look beyond your personal needs and see what the country needs like a true patriot.  This country needs Massachusetts to vote the Dems out of this seat.  This is critical to stopping Obama and his plans against our country.  At this point the only way to do that is to get Scott Brown in there. 

So I have seen the light!  Scott is what the country needs, and he can win.  I could not sleep with myself if I did anything that would help Martha and Obama keep on track to socializing this country.  So I have put the needs of the country before my selfish wants.  I would love my perfect candidate to get in. .  . It will never happen because the perfect candidate does not exist – mine or yours. 

GO SCOTT GO!  This country is depending on your getting in there and stopping  Obamancare and his plans. 

VOTE for our future, Vote SCOTT BROWN!

No comments: