Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The fall of Martha

Well there is a good report HERE on the debate between Scott Brown and Martha Coakly.  Not the TV part, but the folks outside supporting them.

I find it very telling that the Martha folks are all union and paid to be there holding signs while the Brown folks are just citizens and everyday folks that came to support him.  Further proof of the polls that this is a very close race.  I bet Martha's folks are seeing polls that she will lose this and have pulled out the Union Thugs guns to push folks to her side.

All I can say is with the way Scott is pulling in cash and the support I am hearing I think we have a real good chance of seeing a Republican elected in MA to the Senate!  This could change the whole game folks!

Stay tuned

No comments: