Monday, January 25, 2010

Public Service

Folks. . . had lots of fun with a troll/stalker on Facebook this week. Got to the point that I have turned over the emails I have on him to the local cops. . ..


Something to note - If you have to deal with a troll/stalker on Facebook be sure to go to their profile page and copy the URL address for it. That is the one thing I did not think of and didn't do. I went to the page but didn't copy the URL.

I am told by the police that this is the best and easiest way for them to track them. Without it they may not be able to get his info or deal with him. I did copy all the emails I had from Facebook on his comments and they may be able to use those but not sure.

Anyway, live and learn. Figured I would pass on the info in case it helps someone else get their stalker and at least the cops have copies of all his rants and threats. . . .

No comments: