Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow. . . I hate SNOW

Well that was fun. . . I left work yesterday at 2:30 and got home at 7:00. This is normally a 1 hour or so drive. . . . Seems like every nut in town was on rt 128 with me. Lots of these folks have no place being on the road in the snow. . .

Like Mr. Porsche in his mid life crisis car that could not get up the hill to the overpass . . . Thanks dude. You would think if he had enough $$ for the Porsche he would have enough for a used Jeep or something to drive in the snow.

An then we have the countless folks I passed on rt 128 who were stuck in the middle of the road, and the lucky ones that got to the sides of the roads before their cars died. What a mess.

At least by the time I got past rt 9 the “high speed” lane was full of us 4x4s and folks had the idea that if they stop jumping in and out of the lanes, and do a steady 10 MPH we can move. That did ok for most of my ride home so at least I didn’t wear out my clutch in my truck. . . Then two hours this morning to snow blow the driveway before going into work. . . been a fun day, can’t wait for this weekends storm = )

Hopefully some of you have learned from this experience. . . It is a simple concept, if you can’t drive in the snow DON’T

Thank you

No comments: