Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Latest News

OK, been a bit quiet on the blog so I should update something I guess. . . = )


The house is moving along, they have started to get the trim put up and they have also started to do the expansion on the front door of the original house. We seldom use this door so we are pushing out over the “porch” there to get more room on the landing. This will be a good place for T to set up her home office for her Pampered Chef. We hop to have a burner and electricity in the new house some time over the next week or so. The electrician will be doing his thing in the next day. I am not sure when the plumbers will be coming back but they were asking us what kind of burner to install and all that good stuff. They have not done much digging on the septic but that is probably due to the weather the last few days. I think they may be waiting on parts too. . . we will see


On a different subject I am going to be going back to my old Karate school tomorrow night to meet and see if I can get in on one class a week. It has been a while since I did any Shotokan so I am a bit nervous about it but it will be good to see everyone. My old teacher has sort of given up teaching and now only works with a few black belts. This should be fun once I get back into it. The style is so different from the Uechi Ryu I am currently doing that I don’t want to loose touch with it and forget the stuff I use to do there. I will still be doing two days a week of Uechi Ryu as I am looking to get my black belt there eventually. . . I am at green now so a few more years and we should be there =)


Well, that is it for now, more later. .

No comments: