Monday, December 10, 2007

Mall Shooting

From View from the North:

Honestly, and as God as my witness, when I saw him shooting and as watched for a few seconds trying to figure out what he was going to do and what I should do, the thought that when through my mind was, “If I had a gun, I have a perfect shot.”

Yes, a perfect shot. I had a full side profile, I was close, and no one was visible behind him execept a wall. I had a clear shot during the second round of fire. I told this to every cop I came in contact with. The interviewer agreed.

When I realized that I had no gun, fear instantly struck me, along with anger, and severe panic.

[...]

I am very angry at the city of Omaha and the mall for their stupid laws that nearly cost me my life. The laws protected no one, and in my opinion, caused people to die.

"NW"
A witness to the Omaha Mall mass shooting
Via Joe's Crabby Shack, thanks to an email from Rob.
[People died because some anti-gun bigots didn't even try to answer Just One Question before they passed criminal rules prohibiting firearms in the mall.--Joe]

No comments: