Monday, December 10, 2007

Posts about me. . .

Hey, it’s Monday morning again. . . .


Update on me for a change. . . I got back in touch with my old karate school and went back for one class a week. I use to study Shotokan, to the point where I have a second degree Black Belt in it but then I took a few years off. I have since started to do the Uechi Ryu style of Karate twice a week and am up to a green belt rank there. I will be staying with this class twice a week as I work towards my Black Belt in this style.


I figured it was time to go back and practice a bit of Shotokan before I forgot it. I got lucky and through a few folks found out where the school had moved to. My old Sensei is still teaching but only a small group of Black Belts now. The first class was fun and I was very happy to see I had not forgotten everything although I do have a few katas that need some work. It was also good to see who was still with him. I know all of them and it is good to see “old friends” at the dojo.

No comments: