Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Well, another Christmas come and gone. . . . Hope you all had a good one. We had a good time and the kids got most of what they wanted so it was good. For me it was a red neck X-mass as I got my new rifle and some parts for my .380 I wanted. And T got a few things she wanted and an IOU since I couldn’t find a few things and had to get them on line for her. . . .

We had Nana stay over Christmas Eve so she was around for the kids opening presents and that went really well. I think she had a good time. We had hoped to have her in the apartment by now but it will be a few more weeks. We finished off the day at my Brother in Laws and had a great dinner and a good time with all the family.

Jack enjoyed his first Christmas. He was a bit overwhelmed with all the toys and paper to play with. He didn’t really know what to make of it all but had fun. He is 7mo old now so it was a lot of fun to watch him deal with it all.

We got pictures of a lot of it I need to post on the website, and I should get some more house stuff posted but we will see what I get through tonight. . . . .

I get to work the rest of the week, so here’s to a good commute!

No comments: