Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Church Shooter Update

Well the media is starting to report that Jeanne Assam did not kill the church shooter, he killed himself. . . Not sure where they are going with this but I can imagine it is not good. I hope they are not trying to discredit what she did but the news folks are scum so they probably will . . .

All I can say is I don’t care.

She is still a hero for what she did.

She still defended unarmed people at risk to her own life

She is still an average civilian who was armed and at the right place at the right time and did what needed to be done.

If he did kill himself I am glad, it does not diminish what she did, but it may ease any guilt she has dealing with the thought that she may have taken a life. I am sure that is hard to deal with no matter how little choice you had in the situation.

So I still say “Bravo Ms. Assam!” we need more like you in this country.

No comments: