Monday, November 14, 2016

The great national unfriending. . .

I knew a few folks on Facebook that lost friends over this election but I was until today happy to say I was not one of them. . .

But I had a couple of friends - brothers - who were as liberal as you get.  And otherwise intelligent folks who have lost their minds over this election.

To the point where one is openly saying the only hope is if someone takes Trump out before he can be sworn in so Obama stays in power a bit longer . . . .

Folks when you call for killing folks over an election you lost me.  You have given up on the American way of life and our sacred blood free power transfer every 4 years.   I cannot stay friends with anyone promoting violence over the election.

Protest, complain, bitch and moan please do, I did the last 8 years but when  you call for violence I am done. . .

And yes, I did click on that little report button on FB for whatever good it will do.  I don't think he personally has any ability to follow through, but we should not even be discussing such crap as Americans.

This election was clean unless you want to look at the massive fraud on the left.  Latest count up to 3 million illegals may have voted. . . NON CITIZENS!  yet Trump still won.

Now the Radicals are trashing the place because their power grab failed.  Ya, I feel safer for our nation and yet less safe personally than I did before the election.

Can't wait until I can move to a red state where I don't have to fear being beaten by my tolerant liberal left neighbors for my opinion. . .

No comments: