Friday, March 6, 2009

Words I Never Thougth I Would Say

Saw this at Tams and followed the link to Six Meat Buffet. . .

I have to agree -

"Only 5 weeks removed and boy, do I miss the fiscal restraint of the Bush administration."

are words I never thought I would say. . . but I do know the feeling. . .

Un-employment at 8% (see here at CNN), Banks going to fail, GM failing, Stock Market down 3K since Zero got in and down 50% from its high. And our dear leader is playing games with Rush Limbaugh. . . He has no clue on what to do and no one seems to care. . . this is a mess folks, wake up.

The O-bots are still sitting there with blinders on and blaming Bush. . . this does not fix anything or help. Stop looking backwards and tell me what we are going to do to fix things going forward! Both the Dems and Reps are a mess and neither should lead us. We need a new party! This country is going down the tubes and the crap they are pulling in DC now is just speeding up the process. . . any wonder the ONLY industry that is growning by leaps and bounds is GUN and AMMO SALES ?

Shit folks wake up! Time to go back to doing things by the Constitution and getting the government out of the way cause it sure as hell ain't fixing anything. . . .

No comments: