Saturday, December 7, 2013

Buderus Boilers

Folks if you are ever told to get one of these Buderus heaters/boilers for your house fire the guy right then and there and run.  I ended up with mine because I let the contractor for the addition pick the boiler instead of going to my oil guy. . . . live and learn.  I am told they are one of the best. . . ya, maybe for the repair guy but not for me. . . .

I had one of these put into my home when we added an in-law apartment.  It worked for about 1 maybe 2 years and that was it.  it has been six years now because I can't afford to toss it but every six months or so I need to have my oil guy come back and fix it.  If I ever hit the lotto this thing is out with the trash as soon as the first check clears.

This sucks in a New England winter when it can get cold and the heat goes out. . .  .

I will NEVER own one of these again.  If I move and one is in the new home that is a deal breaker for me.

To put it simply they SUCK!  I have the repair bills to prove it.

No comments: