Thursday, June 18, 2009

Senate approves resolution apologizing for slavery

From CNN

All I can say is WTF?

No one who was a slave is still alive. No one that owned one is still alive. This is crap. Next we will be back to talking reparations which is another word for taking my money and giving it to someone else. . . . I never owned a slave (nor did my family) and the person who gets the money was never a slave. This is crap and theft.

We need to stop this crap and move on. It is over 100 years folks, let it go. I sure as hell don't owe you and neither does my family (who fought for the North by the way) so if you want money go screw.

1 comment:

Charles said...

if the government is going to start apoligizing lets start with NATIVE AMERICANS and finish with everyone who has lost thier job, home, money, family, car in this government made recession.