Tuesday, June 16, 2009

News of the Day

Few more good ones on the news today. . .

1 - Health care. CNN reports on it HERE. We can have our universal health care, it is only another $TRILLION over 10 years. no problem.

Hey Obama why don't you stop fooling around and just tell everyone you are King and we all now work for you. . . . See how that works for ya.

2 - We got lucky and they are not going to give the T cops M-16s. For those of you not in Boston the T is our Subway. . . . Ya, just what I want, subway cops with automatic weapons. . . . that sounds like a great idea. NOT.

3 - And to top it off Iran has started to shoot protesters over the election. . . Once again I say DUH! What did you expect them to do? Give up power? I am starting to think Iran may be heading for a civil war. IF that happens I would expect Israel to hit the nuke plants quick in the confusion and it will go pear shaped from there. . . . I also don't expect the loser to live long enough for an election recount or redo but that is just me. . . . going to get interesting.

No comments: