Saturday, June 20, 2009

Iranian Revolution Take 2

From CNN

Looks like the religious nuts have started their crackdown on the protesters. Now we will see if Iran truly wants to be free and is willing to fight and die for it.

I hope they can do this. As I have said I think it would be a great step forward for them and the middle east if the people actually got to run Iran for a while. But then I believe that we all want the same thing. . . peace to raise our kids and make a living. I don't think we are all that different so if the people are in power, then peace will have a chance.

The only down side is that Obama will probably either get involved and screw it up for them, find some other way to screw it up for them, or take credit when it is all done even though he did nothing and the press will back him up. . . .

Anyway, good luck to those fighting for freedom in Iran, I hope you pull it off. It is worth the sacrifice.

No comments: