Sunday, January 16, 2011

MA Gun Stores

I have found another one. . . about an hour or so away from me but worth the trip.  I work with the owner and he finally talked me into coming by this weekend to see his shop.

The web page is HERE

Pheasant Ridge is located in Seekonk, just over the boarder in MA on rt 44.

It is a small shop, but don't let that fool you.  I got the $.10 tour and let me tell you that the stuff on display in front is just a sample of what he has in back.  The prices were good, and he has plenty of ammo for those of us looking for the hard to get like .380 and such. 

As for guns he has a great selection of long guns with plenty more in back, you just need to tell him what you are looking for.  He also has a good selection of handguns too.  You can also get a number of different classes through the shop as he is NRA certified to teach a number of courses.

Overall a great shop, well worth the stop.  The staff know their stuff, and will take the time to make sure you get the right gun or to answer your questions. . . if you are in the area stop by and check him out!

No comments: