Monday, November 22, 2010

HTC Aria

Well I have had my new HTC Aria for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I love it!

Had a few hiccups at the beginning but got them worked out with a few calls to support.  The real problem was I had downloaded the latest version of the sync software and it does not work with my phone in the USA.  So if you have sync problems check out the Aria site and download the program on that page which is revision or two back.

Beyond that it is a great phone.  The size is nice and small, the screen works well and looks good.  The camera has been great to use at work and with the wi fi option I can play games at home without chewing up my data time on the phone.

I have downloaded a few of the apps for it and they have worked well.  The GPS seems to be very accurate but I have had some issues with the compass but that may be my house interfearing with it.

I have to say I love the phone.  Now if they would just make the unlimited data plan more affordable I would be thrilled but even with the limited one it has worked out great for me.

No comments: