Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shotgun Help Request

Hey

Anyone know a good place to get parts for a Mossberg 500A?

I need a new magazine spring but the manual does not have a part number and I am not seeing one for the 500A on the usual web sites. I have sent an emial to Mossberg but this is my first dealing with them so I don't know how good they are at responding. . .

The spring I have still has the wooden dowel in it and got bent by the previous owner best I can tell. I want to pull the dowel but when I did the spring got bound up in the mag tube and I had fun pulling it out. So I put the dowel back and it seems ok for now. .

Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brownells has just about every part known to mankind... Doing a quick search through their pages, it seems as though you might have options here, here, or here, though I would definitely call them and ask which one is the one you are after first...

JD said...

That looks good, I will have to give them a call.

Thanks for the info!

ajdshootist said...

You could always try Gun Parts Corp.

Jay G said...

MidwayUSA should have the spring as well, and they give discounts to C&R holders...