Friday, May 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I made it. Survived my week in NJ on business. Now that I am home I can relax a bit. We were going non stop all week. Did a full day of work then my boss knew the area and where the good food was so we were off to dinner . . . usualy did not get back to the hotel til about 8 and stufffed to the gills with food. . . .

I got to see the important shows like NCIS and LOST but I have to admit I was going through History/Military channel withdrawal. . .

But now I am home and happily watching a show on the battle of Fredricksburg in the Civil War.

Yes, my name is JD and I am a geek. . . .

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

I'm JD, and I'm a geek."Hi, JD!"

;-)

And you survived a state with even worse gun laws then here! Must be nice breathing free air again, right?

JD said...

the funny part was sitting in a bar and looking at all the rifles mounted to the ceiling and going " Hey, I have one of them. . ."

And none of them had trigger locks on them. Who knows if they had parts removed but I doubt you would ever see that in MA. . . .

Not sure they are worse than MA (well, not much anyway, we are bad), but diffrent. . .