Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Jersy

Well I made it through day one in NJ. Got a lot done but it is a bit of a downer to know I am here to help shut down the plant and move the product to MA. Lots of good folks here that will be out of work. . . = (

But it is job security for me, lots to do and lots to keep me moving for months to come.

Went out to a great steak house for dinner, and had a great time but there was one down side. . .

They had a bunch of old rifles hanging on the ceiling. The downer was they were real. . . I recognized at least two Nylon 66 up there, a black and chrome and a brown one. Those are nice guns, good and accurate as I have one. . . hate to see them gathering dust in a NJ bar.

= (

I don't even want to know if the two six shooters behind the bar were real. . . or the dozen or so of other rifles on the ceiling, I am sure they were.

The ride down was ok, and I am here for the rest of the week. I wish I had a car to catch up with a few folks I know down here but the boss drove so I am on my own. . .. I am sure I will be down here again as we have much to do before we shut down the plant in October. . .

No comments: