Thursday, January 17, 2008

Overdue Updates

OK, sorry I haven’t posted in a while but things have been a bit nuts. Looks like we are on track to be done with the house mid February. They have the tile done in Nanas and have started it in our part of the house. They have also finished the septic system and that is all tied in.

On the down side I broke one of the HUGE windows in our living room while stacking wood near it for the fireplace (Yes it has gotten cold here). We are talking to the insurance folks now to see if they cover any of the repair and I have the builder looking at a quote to fix it as I don’t want to leave it boarded up for months, too dark in there. We will see what all this costs but it is easy to say there goes any loose spending money for the foreseeable future. I am trying to come up with a way to start bringing in a few extra bucks a week, but I doubt the book store is going to hire me on the weekends . . . who knows, maybe I should write a book on Karate or something. I just need to figure out where to start it. . . ..

Jack is doing great. He has two teeth in now and he is happy as ever. I don’t know how he does it but he can move around rather well for an eight month old now. He is not crawling yet but kinda rolling around for a lack of a better term. Either way he is proud of himself to say the least (and it keeps us on our toes)

I need to get some new photos of Jack and the house posted on line, things are changing fast for both of them ; - )

No comments: