Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FloriDUH

Well they did it again. . . . it has been almost eight years and they still can’t figure out how to vote down there. At least I hope that is the excuse. Otherwise that means that they are dumb enough to see a RINO who is a liberal and call him conservative.

What scared me looking at the exit polls was that over 40% of the folks voted for McCain because they didn’t like the Bush policies. . . .. WHAT? You folks need to look at your candidate better. McCain is right there with Bush on OPEN BORDERS and IRAQ. . . how is voting for him voting for change?

And how did he ever get them to see him as a conservative? I can understand the independents throwing the elections in other states his was but FLA is a Republican vote only primary. How can you call yourself conservative when you are against the First Amendment (McCain – Feingold Incumbent protection act), against the Second Amendment (Assault Weapons Ban of not assault weapons), and you are for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (don’t care what he call it, that is what it is). This guy is also looking to raise taxes. . . . and I don’t think he has the slightest clue how to fix the economy.

I think it is time to check the ground water in FLA, they obviously are deluded about things.

I expect the media (who love him since he is a liberal) will spin this as the end of Mitt and all the others. Folks, he is not that far ahead now and until Super Tuesday is over there ain’t anything decided yet.

If he wins this nomination I guess I will have to vote for him in the general election. Not because I like him, not because he stands for anything I believe, but because I hope he will do less damage to our country than an Official Democrat would in the next four years. Either way we get a Democrat in office and we are all in for a rough ride

On the brighter side at least we got Giuliani (another Democrat in Republican clothing) to drop out. Too bad he is throwing what support he has to McCain. It appears as others have said – the Republican Party is broken, they are no longer conservative or anything else that they stood for when I was a kid. That is why I guess I will be staying Independent, it just too bad we can’t get a third party to have a real shot at it thanks to all the incumbent protection that is already in place.

No comments: