Monday, October 29, 2007

Red Sox

OK, so the Sox did it again. This is a good thing in my house for two reasons –

1) The wife is a big fan so is now in a good mood (and can get to sleep at a normal time again)

2) (more important to me) I can get the TV back. . . . (ya, I know I will get flack for that comment . . .)


Other than that I found it rather amusing the few times I watched the beginning of the games in Denver that the Rocky’s fans all wave white flags. . . seems like they knew it was over already in game three and were surrendering to us. Rather nice of them to try and save the Sox a bit of work but I guess they have to play to make it official.


Anyway, now on to the important stuff, watching the Pat’s get another ring!! Once we get through the Colts it is all down hill to the Super Bowl!!! Here’s hoping for an undefeated season!

No comments: