Monday, July 23, 2007

weekend update

Well, it was a busy weekend here! Spent most of Saturday and Sunday working on de-packrating myself. . . this was weekend two of cleaning out the greenhouse and throwing away all the junk we had been building up. On the plus side we did find a large number of baby things that just need a good washing so that was good. We had Nana over to help and Grandma and Papa came over for a bit too so Jack was psyched to get all the attention !!!

Jack is growing quick. He is up to 10+ pounds now at his two month checkup - all is well. the Doc knew my dad for years (I only met him once or twice) and was surprised at the size of Jack and his build. . . My wife had a good laugh and told him that he takes after me and I don't have my dad's build. . . . . God knows I am in trouble if the kid follows my footsteps. . . should be fun trying to keep him out of trouble as he gets older = )

No comments: