Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

Hey

Been a few days since I put anything up so I figure it is time for an update. Been real busy at home so I have fallen behind on a number of things like posting to here, the web page and getting the thank you cards sent out that I owe a few folks. Sorry for the delay.

We have a roof on Nana's apartment, well at least the plywood anyway. I am going to put a page together on the Dalco web page showing the house progress. It has been going very well. We have a great contractor this time around and he keeps things moving forward.

Jack is doing well and will be two moths old on the 15th. . . . boy does time fly by! He does not look like a new born again as he is starting to pack on some weight. He can hold up his head now and is enjoying all the attention he is getting. I am trying to get a good photo of his big toothless smile but not much luck so far. I have to see how the photos we took last night came out and I will try to get some posted in the next day or so.

well, more later, gotta run

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, Jay. Congrats for the three little ones.

I'm in NYC with one of my own (Aidan). I don't think you met Julia, but we are sticking close by to her parents here in Upstate Manhattan.

JD said...

Sean - you didn't leave me an email address. . . If it is the Sean I think it is then it has been a LONG time no hear. . . Drop me an email some time - JD