Monday, July 16, 2007

Moving Forward

Well, if nothing else then the new addition for Nana is getting me to start to de-packrat my house. If you know me then you know this is a good thing!! We started to clean out one of the sheds this weekend and came up with bags and bags of junk and we are only about a third of the way through it. I have been finding lots of baby stuff that we are going to need, and just as much junk that got tossed in the shed and forgotten since it was out of sight.

I am looking to get the junk level down, then fix up the shed so we have room for us and Nana to put in our yard care stuff. I need to do some repair to it but since it is already up I don't have to deal with building permits to fix an existing structure. . . . . .

they are doing more work on the addition but all on the roof at this point so I have not taken any more photos to add to the web page. You can't see what they are doing yet so I figured why bother. . . I will post more as things go on.

On the fun side, saw the latests Harry Potter movie over the weekend with the oldest. We had a great time and it was a good flick, kept to the book rather well for a movie all things considered. . . Now I can't wait for the last book and my lovely wife has already ordered it and claimed first shot to read it. Since I have to sleep at some point I guess I can wait = ) I did make her promise not to say anything till I finish it though.

JD

No comments: