Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jack's moving forward. . . . and other stuff

Well, it has been three nights in a row now that Jack has slept though the night . . . . . Let me just say YA HOOO!! and I hope he keeps it up. We are finally starting to catch up on sleep, now I need to get some stuff done like sending out the thank you cards to folks that sent Jack stuff. . . People probably think we forgot or that Mom didn't raise us well by now but I will get the cards out.

Been busy around the old homestead with the construction and all too. Nana has walls up in here apartment now and she is very happy at how it is turning out. Now I have to start to clean up my area of the house where all my models and books are so they can pop a hole in the wall. . . . I have company coming over tonight to help start to move the shelving I will need to relocate. Going to have to get it all done so they can join the old and new house in the next few weeks. Need to get the windows and doors into the addition first.

I have some new pictures of Jack and the house that I have to get posted. . . should have that done in the next few days. I also started to go looking for all my old photos on film from way back when and I am starting to scan some of them into the computer too to keep them safe. Let me just say that the high school years are a bit scary. . . I may pass on some of those photos to folks in emails just scare them - boy did they get old. . . I of course look fine ; )

Been reading a bunch of blogs and I have come to the conclusion that I have to branch out here. Not sure what to write about but I think we may need to go past just the family stuff so people will come by and read my rantings. . . . . . we will see what I can come up with.

Later

No comments: