Thursday, September 20, 2012

Obama Blames Bush - Again. . .

So listening to an interview with Obama on the radio today, it was enlightening. . . .

I did not know that Bush was responsible for gun running to Mexico. . . You know, Fast and Furious. . the gun running done after Obama took office that he is claiming privileged to hide the facts on that all started after he was in office?  Yep still Bush's fault. . .  not sure how but he says so.

And the economy?  That is the Republican fault because they won't do what he tells them to.

And Immigration Reform he promised in his first year, when the Dems controlled the Congress - both houses?  ya, that did not go through either because of the Republicans. . .

I have never heard a grown man whine so much about how tough things were and they won't do what I tell them and it is all Bush's fault, and I was nieve about it and none of it is my fault cause they won't do what I say so vote for me again because Washington can't be changed from the inside so vote for me again. . . .

And all this after an O-Bot called in to tell us Obama was great and the middle east loved us because of him so we don't get it if we won't vote for Obama. . . Seemed to ignore all the protest of late and burning embassies. . . O-Bots just don't live in reality.

No comments: