Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What Inflation?

So the government still says that there is little to no inflation going on. . . .

 

And our News Media is nice enough to push the BS for them. . .

 

If there is no inflation Dear Leader Obama can you please tell me why my taxes are going up, my mortgage is going up, gas for my car is going up, and my food costs are going up. . . .

 

I thought prices for goods going up was inflation. . . silly me.  I guess it is only inflation when there is a Republican in the White House. . .  when it is a Democrat and the economy sucks, and more and more folks are out of work then prices going up is nothing to talk about. . . .

 

What a joke.

 

All I can say is when the new Congress is seated they had better start to do something to fix this shit or we will vote them all out in two years. . . . If we make it that long. . . .

No comments: