Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Obama Care in Action

For those of you that bought into the Obama care let me tell you what you have coming . . .


I live in MA where we already have mandatory health care. My wife had to go to the ER today due to dehydration and other things. After the Ambulance ride she has been sitting in a bed getting treatment in the hall because we have no rooms available. They may or may not move her into a room overnight. She is not the only patient in the halls either.

And don’t even get me started on the number of folks stacked up in sitting areas and in the waiting room too. The place was overflowing. Heck, I heard one guy tell them to take his wife off the waiting list as they were going to drive into Boston to get treatment since they had been sitting there so long. . . .

So, if you like third world medicine enjoy the Obamacare. You will get this kind of treatment too. It may have been broken before, but Obama has smashed our medical system. . . .

No comments: