Saturday, September 8, 2007

long time no blog

well, it has been a while, been very busy with starting a new job on Wednesday and trying to get up to speed. So far the new job is great! Lots to do and lots to learn but I got a great reception from folks at the new company and they seem really glad to have me on board.

Jack has been doing well. He is getting good at turning himself over an night onto his back and then screaming about being on his back. . . . we just turn him over again and he goes back to sleep no problem.

Been getting down to the range a lot over the last few weeks which was good. I have been trying to come up with a good brass catcher so that I can reload the brass from my .380 but still working on that. Did a test on one today and it worked ok but needs some improvement.

On the bad side there was someone down there with an AR-15 that they let me try. . . Now I have been saving up for one but this really got me hooked. It was great for accuracy and a bit lighter than my WASA 10 (AK-47 variant). Now I really want to get my hands on one, pre ban if I can. . . Maybe by Christmas I will have the cash (I hope)

Anyway, sorry for the gap, I will try to get on more often as I can but the new job may cause a bit of a slow down in the blogging. God knows I don't get to read all the blogs I use to as often as I did at the old job. . ...

No comments: