Monday, September 17, 2007

I am so old

Well, we went to King Richards Fare this weekend and man do I feel old. I use to go down there a lot in college, got all dressed up and everything. . . . had a great time, even got to know a bunch of the actors and merchants there. . . . . Should have left it alone.

Well going down there out of costume, with three kids (one a baby), and my mother really changed things a bit, along with the fact that we don't know anyone there any more and boy do the folks walking around in costume look young. . . .

To top it all off my older daughter kept pointing out folks in costume and telling me they were scary looking - they looked normal enough to me for fare goers. . . maybe I should show her some of the pics from when I use to go with my wife, that would probably scare the hell out of her. I think I will have to go see if I have any I can put my hands on =)

No comments: