Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Insane Quote of the Week

Our lovely governor Comrade Pactrick gave a stirring speech on 9/11 telling us how bad it was and that it basically was caused by us not understanding and loving the terrorists. . . . Dude, news flash they are trying to KILL us! They don't want to talk, and they sure don't want a hug.

All I can say is what nut house did he come from and how do we send him back before anything else hits the fan? With politicians like that running things I feel so much safer. . . NOT Talk about sticking your head in the sand. All I can say is Mass is in big trouble with this nut. . . . No idea why we voted him in.. . . I could see this nut coming, why couldn't the rest of the voters. . . I hope they didn't cause if they did and voted for him anyway we are really lost here. . .

2 comments:

s_baghaii said...

I haven't tried to kill you in days, and I really do want a hug.

JD said...

Well, Last I checked you weren’t a psycho terrorist either. . . .

And you did have plenty of time to arrange an accident for me at Teradyne if you put your mind to it so it's your own fault = )