Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Manchester Attack

Another Terror attack in the disarmed UK.

No gun used, they used a nail bomb.  The data so far looks like the attacker was in a public area (outside security) and blew himself up.

Honestly, I am not surprised by this.  We keep adding more laws and more security checkpoints in the hope it will make us safe.  It does the opposite.

I remember seeing Disney World after the Orlando attacks on the Pulse nightclub.  Huge crowds of people getting screened before going into the park.  My first thought was you just changed the target - from people in the park to the door where they can kill a lot more a lot quicker bunched up like that. . . .

These checkpoints or the should be called choke points scare the hell out of me every time I have to go through them.  All I can think is how easy it would be for them to hit us all bunched up here . .  . ..

And they just did in the UK.  They got lucky there was only one this time. . .  a well-planned attack would have had a second or third bomber to get other exits. . . and they will at some point.

They think it was a terror attack. . .  I am going to guess Islamic Terror cell.  And to the cowards that would attack children, all I can say is if your God would have you kill children, then your God is evil.

No comments: