Monday, February 1, 2010

Karate Problems

Well, it has been two months since I hit karate class. . . December was nuts with T working so many hours and all. We didn’t want to have the kids and grandmoms doing too much babysitting. . . they can only do so much before he runs them ragged. . .


Got a call from one of my friends from class wondering if I had quit or not. Said I don’t really know myself. I do want to get back into it but with all the hours T had been working it was just easier to stay home. I think I needed a break too – my knees seem much better after the break . . . .

I really need to get back into it though. This is the only real exercise I get and it is fun when I am there. . . And it is good on the self defense side of things. . . not too bad with the facebook stalker I picked up too. . . . can’t carry everywhere so. . . .

I have to admit the Masons has been taking some time too. And I totally love that! I have met a bunch of great guys there and it has been lots of fun. The one down side has been that I end up spending a few nights a week out, and the my wife is out the other few nights a week working and so we don’t see much of each other at the moment. . . .

I need a good way to snap out of this and get back into things. I am a year or so away from testing for my black belt. Seems nuts to quit now. . . .



ARRRRGGGGG!

No comments: