Monday, November 5, 2007

Pats go 9-0

WHAT A GAME!!


OK, a show of hands, how many of you thought the Colts had us again in the 4th? I have to admit having lost my faith in the Pats there for a few moments as I watched them rack up penalty yards. . . they had over 100 penalty yards, what the hell happened to them?


But once again they pulled it off in the end. I don’t know how they did it. One more magic spurt of energy at the end to win the game. I have to admit I enjoyed watching Paton Manning looking so bummed out on the sidelines. Unfortunately I also have to admit I think there was also more than just a bit of luck in our win like the Colts missing the first field goal attempt. What is it about the Colts that they seem so good at playing against the Pats? I really thought they had our number there for a while. I even thought about turning off the game as it was getting hard to watch.


But in the end all is well, 9-0 record and a bi week to recover from this one. . . . Here’s hoping they go all the way this year! Unfortunately we will probably have one more meeting with the Colts in the post season so we better be ready for them.

No comments: