Monday, August 27, 2007

More Gray Hair

Well, Jack gave us quite the scare yesterday and added to my gray hair. . . . Mom is going to be upset that she had competition in this regard. . .

Anyway I didn't get to work on the web page or blog since I was going to do that last night and Jack decided to have a choking fit and stopped breathing for a few seconds. Enough of a time that we called 911 and went to the hospital by ambulance. And on that note let me say that our Fire and Rescue dept. has the best guys around! They were great in taking care of Jack and calming me and mom before they took Mom and Jack to the hospital. I have to send in a letter thanking them for everything, they were great. Jack is fine now. They monitored him all night (Mom stayed with him) and they are going to run another test tonight just to cover everything but he seems fine and they don't seem concerned at this point.

Anyway all looks well now and Jack should be home tomorrow afternoon after they run all their tests and look at the data. What's a bit more gray hair at this point anyway. . . .

No comments: