Monday, June 11, 2007

We have a hole!

Well, they are finally digging to put on the addition to the house. Nana is thrilled that we can see some progress. They took out a few bushes and a tree that I thought were safe but that is the way it goes I guess.

As for the hole, it is a bit damp but I think we will be OK since we planned for water in the design. I am hoping that it will have as much room in reality as it does in my head. I wanted to use the basement for a shop and gym but we will see if there is enough room for that when the cement is dry. . .

As for the rest, I think it is time for a bit of cleaning up and tossing out of stuff. I need to get the shed clean so I can fix the floor and the walls. It is old and rotting in a few spots that I have to fix.

Got Jack's room finished off over the weekend. Now all that is left is trimming the closet doors to fit over the new flooring and we are done with that. I hope we have a good weekend weather wise coming up so I can finish that off. Still running on a lack of sleep, but that is what you get with a baby. Can't believe that Jack will be a month old on Friday!

No comments: