Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Peacocks all around. . .

OK, work on the house is moving forward as they started to frame the first floor today. Things got interrupted as the dog caught a peacock. . . . . yes a peacock. Don't know how but she didn't hurt it. she let it go and it hung out watching the guys build the house for a while then wandered off. I will post some pics tonight after I get them off the camera.

We called the cops and it seems a neighbor has a few and would you know one is missing. Now I don't mind another bird in the yard but the damn things make the most God awful noise. Been hearing it for a few days now. At least the neighbor now knows where to start looking for this thing. I guess it lives a few streets over as we have not heard it before now. . .

Well, just another day in a small town I guess. . ..

No comments: