Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Three Weeks!!

Well we have made it to Jack's 3 week birthday!! He is doing well and up to 7 lbs as of yesterday. He is still not sure if he likes the idea of sleeping through the night yet. He did ok last night, but Sunday night he was up every 20 min or so. Can you say sleep deprivation? Can't wait till he sleeps a bit more!

Things are starting to settle down a bit at home. We are moving forward with the apartment for my Mom. They were poking around yesterday measuring for the new septic system so they can quote that. Once we get those quotes going we are all set.

Still doing the Karate. I must say it is interesting trying to do a new style of karate while half asleep but it is going well so far. I am up to a solid green stripe and I hope to get my green belt by the end of the summer with a bit of luck. A lot of that depends on my being awake enough to learn the new stuff = )

T is doing well if very tired. We will see how that goes when the kids get out of school in a few weeks. For now Jack is keeping us both just looking at the next day or two and trying to stay awake. . . .

No comments: