Saturday, August 18, 2012

Song Info

From Borepatch

Sam links to an interesting post at Not Clauswitz about the history of you as told by the music you listen to.  It's a dopey NPR questionnaire, and you have to sort of be a dope to play along.  OK then, here goes.

1. What was the first song you ever bought?  Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun 





2. What song always gets you dancing?  Dance?

 

3. What song takes you back to your childhood?  Any from the Clancy Brothers or Irish Rovers. . .




4. What is your perfect love song?  Brian Adams Robin Hood tune


 

5. What song would you want at your funeral? Brad Paisely - Don't criv


 

6. What is the one song that describes you? This is a hard one to pick. . .I think I am bias. . . . I hope I am always their for my friends/family




No comments: