Sam links to an interesting post at Not Clauswitz about the history of you as told by the music
you listen to. It's a dopey NPR questionnaire, and you have to sort of be
a dope to play along. OK then, here goes.
1. What was the first song you ever bought? Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun
2. What song always gets you dancing? Dance?
3. What song takes you back to your childhood? Any from the Clancy Brothers or Irish Rovers. . .
4. What is your perfect love song? Brian Adams Robin Hood tune
5. What song would you want at your funeral? Brad Paisely - Don't criv
6. What is the one song that describes you? This is a hard one to pick. . .I think I am bias. . . . I hope I am always their for my friends/family