Saturday, September 25, 2010

Katie Perry on Sesame Street

I must admit I am already sick of the Katie Perry with Elmo on Sesame Street. Folks want to blame her for the outfit and PBS has tossed her under the bus.

Sorry folks, I don’t see it. You are going to tell me that no one at PBS can say no to the outfit before they did the shoot? I don’t buy it. Someone at Sesame Street said OK lets film it.

So let it go folks. Get mad at the right folks, the one who OK’s the filming not Katie.

And no, I am not a fan of hers I am just sick of PBS and NPR getting away with this crap and tossing other folks under the bus for their decisions. . . . .

2 comments:

Paul, Dammit! said...

I had to google Katie Perry. Nice boobs, anyhow, if a bit plain about the face. Her voice is suitable for muzak.

Sasame street is a fantastic tool for early indoctrination. Their gay and nondescript-child-dying-of-AIDS characters are especially troubling to me as a parent who prefers to choose when, where and how complex issues are introduced to his kids. My folks were way ahead of the curve in preventing me from watching the show when it was first aired.

Anonymous said...

What's the matter? Half of Sesame Street's target demographic just finished a snack from some boobies.