Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where are we going with all this??

As I walked through our break room at work today I saw the smiling skull face of Nancy Pelosi I knew we were in trouble. Seems like they have defeated an attempt by Republicans to force them to actually you know VOTE on the health care reform.


I am sorry folks, but when you make George Bush II and the actions of the Republicans over the last few years look good, you got problems.

Pelosi knows they don’t have the votes to pass this because the majority of the people don‘t want it. So they will force it on us.

I wonder if historians will look back on this as the start of the end of the USA or just the start of the next civil war in this country. They seem hell bent on destroying the USA, and they are doing a good job at it.

We have got to kick them out of power in November and then we have to repeal this BS if it actually passes. Somehow I don’t think kicking them out will be hard after this. . . the repeal, that could get messy. . . .

No comments: