Sunday, October 4, 2009

We are winning, even in MA

I spent the morning at the new gun club for the mandatory safety meeting. The surprise was that I was not alone, not even one of a few. . . . there were 16 or 18 folks down there for the class so they are all joining this month.

To make it even better they tell me that this has been normal since Obama got in. . .

Proof that we are winning the harts and minds of folks, even in Massachusetts.

The only down side for me is that my original club is not getting new members. We are still shut down due to the alleged ricochet. So, no new members for my old club, and we are missing out on this. But we are doing OK there too. We should be seeing the judge soon with the plans to change the lay out a bit. Hopefully things will be passes and we will get the place fixed up and be up and running again soon.

No comments: