Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jack's Home

Well Jack and mom came home today. . . . Jack is still getting use to the move, his second this week as far as he is concerned. . . All of that went well. We have his room all ready and everything in place I hope. I am sure we will find we forgot something but all is well for now. I got the next week off from work to help mom settle back in and heal up after the baby so we should be good by the time I have to go back to work.

Ciara had a doctor look at her arm and that is healing well also so I guess we can't complain.

Now for the fun part - seeing how Jack does overnight in his own home. . . let the fun begin. .

2 comments:

s_baghaii said...

It's his second move in a week, but a week is a really long time to a baby. I am sure it's like a year in newborn time.

JD said...

Well, whatever he thinks it is, he is not thrilled with us changing things on him again. I think he was just getting use to being at the hospital and we went and changed it all on him again. . . He should settle down in a day or two