Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 13

Well, Jack is now 13 days old and keeping us busy. Took me all day to get a door fitted to his room. . . all I have left to finish it off is to re-hang the closet doors and replace one small window and his room is done.

And being a good dad, I have introduced him to Home Depot. . . . never too soon for a man to learn about the hardware store. . .

On the good news front we have got Godparents lined up for him. Teri's sister Carrie is going to be Godmother and my buddy Greg who was my best man will be his Godfather. Won't be doing the ceremony until the fall when she can get back here from California. Looks like it will be around Halloween at this point.

Haven't taken too many new photos, I need to get some new ones to post on the web page. We are trying to order a few from the hospital now that they took. One is great, seems Jack was not impressed with the new digs and flipped off the camera. . . That's m'boy

More later. . .

J

No comments: