Thursday, March 8, 2007

Off to the Great White North

Hey

Well it looks like I am off to visit our northern neighbor soon. I have to go up and install some equipment for the company. Not so bad except I hate to travel and like leaving the US even less. . .
The fun part will be getting everything in place for the wife while I am traveling. The baby is still a few months away and she needs all the help she can get for now. . .

I have been putting a lot of time into my learning Six Sigma stuff. . . as it looks now this is the way to a better job. And I am still looking for direction for this blog. Not sure how political to go with it or if I should keep it light and stick to some hobbies like my model building or martial arts or something. So much going on right now that it is hard to get the time to write never mind decided what to write about.

Well - Thats all for now folks

No comments: