Thursday, March 1, 2007

Moving forward - slow but steady

Hi again. . .

Things have been busy at home. . . we are still working on getting an apartment added to the house for my Mom. It is moving forward but slowly. Not so good a day for her yesterday as her old dog Barren had to be put down. Poor old guy was about 15 years old and his back legs just didn’t want to work any more. He was a good dog and never really recovered from my Dad passing. . .

Work is going ok, but still would love something closer to home. I have started to really get into studying the Six Sigma stuff I can get my hands on. I am hopping to eventually go for some sort of certification in Six Sigma when I can – probably a green belt to start and eventually black. . .

Things with the baby are going well although mom is a bit tired of being pregnant at this point and can’t wait for him to arrive. . . still working on getting the house ready for him though so the fact he is not due till May is not such a bad thing after all. . .

Still fumbling around a bit as you can tell as far as the blog goes. . . so much going on in the real world that I don’t have a lot of time to write here and most of what I am doing would not be of interest to most anyway. . .

Oh well, at least things are moving in the right direction. . . More later. . ..

JD

No comments: