Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Famous Droids

So as I continued to build up the Sci-Fi collection and my Star Wars Bandi kids I had to depart from ships for just a bit. . .  I mean how could I have a Star Wars model collection without these guys?

This is actually two kits.  C3PO came as his own kit, and R2 and BB8 were one kit.  They are a bit on the smaller side compared to other kids of these droids (R2 and C3P0) but the detail is GREAT!. 

I continue to be thrilled with the Bandi kits and the detail they have.  They also go together rather easy so they are great kits to get started in the hobby with.  But if you have the experience you can do so much with them with a bit of added paint and weathering.  I did not weather the droids, but I have been weathering the ships.

R2 and BB8 also came with various arms and things you could use and opening doors that you could use to show them doing things if you wanted to.









No comments: