Sunday, April 11, 2010

slow posting. . .

I haven’t been posting much lately, sorry about that. . .


It has been a year since I got the new job and things have been very busy. I have also gotten started in the Free Masons and that takes up time too. The biggest dent in posting time it work though.

I have gone from a job where they wanted a Quality Engineer so they could say they had one, and would not let me do anything to one where I actually have stuff to do all day. . . This is a great improvement for me as the job is exciting, challenging, and the day goes by quickly – but it cuts my posting time down a lot. I just don’t have it in me when I get home to post, or have forgotten what I wanted to post by the time the kids are in bed and I can post at night. . . .

So anyway, I need to get motivated again and see what I can do. I may start doing more posts about Masonic stuff, at least the stuff I can talk about . . . . which is a lot. The only real secrets Masons have are two basic things – the ceremonies to confer the degrees on a Brother Mason, and the ways we can recognize each other. Everything else we do is fare game to talk about.

So I will try to mix things up a bit. I am still into the Second Amendment stuff and politics as much as ever but I need more to write about so we will be adding to it.

No comments: